Our follow on SUP lesson is designed for those who have already attended an introduction to SUP lesson (Adult Lesson) (Kids / Family Lesson). In this one hour follow on session our ASI & AALA certified instructors will focus more on correct standing position, paddle stroke, maneuvering, self-rescue and water skills. We will also recap on the importance of 360 awareness including hazard awareness and dynamic risk assessment so that you and those around you are kept safe.
• SUP equipment including board, leash and paddle
• Buoyancy aid if required
• Safety briefing including Hazard Awareness & Dynamic Risk Assessment
• Correct position, posture and paddle
• Paddling – forwards, backwards and turns
• Setting off and returning safely
• Self rescue techniques
• SUP instruction and tips
• Small group sizes (6 maximum)
• A wetsuit is also essential, you can either bring your own or hire one of our Tiki ADV wetsuits for £5.00 per hire. Wetsuits are payable and allocated on the day of your session.
Please make sure you complete our online Registration and Consent Form prior to arriving. These are valid for 12 months so if you have already completed one no need as we will have you on our system.
Ages: 8+ Each person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian who must complete our consent form prior to the lesson. No child under 8 years of age may go on/in a water craft.
Duration: 1.0 hours approx.
Pricing: £20 per person
Meeting point: (EBB & FLO) 203 North Promenade, Cleethorpes, DN35 8SJ