Our introduction to SUP is a fun and practical hands on lesson for anyone who is new to SUP. Our ASI & AALA certified instructors will get you out on the water understanding the correct standing position, paddle stroke, self-rescue and water skills needed to help ensure you enjoy the sport fully. We will also help you to understand the importance of identifying dangers that do exist in the flat water paddle environment so that you and those around you are kept safe.
• SUP equipment including board, leash and paddle
• Buoyancy aid if required
• Safety briefing including Hazard Awareness & Dynamic Risk Assessment
• Paddling on your knees
• Paddling standing up
• Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turns
• Setting off and returning safely
• Self rescue techniques
• SUP instruction and tips
• Small group size (maximum 6)
• A wetsuit is also essential, you can either bring your own or hire one of our Tiki ADV wetsuits for £5.00 per hire. Wetsuits are payable and allocated on the day of your session.
Please make sure you complete our online Registration and Consent Form prior to arriving. These are valid for 12 months so if you have already completed one no need as we will have you on our system.
Ages: Adults 18+
Duration: 1.5 hours approx.
Pricing: £30 per person
Meeting point: (EBB & FLO) 203 North Promenade, Cleethorpes, DN35 8SJ