Hand poured by Ebb & Flo in Cleethorpes, UK with 100% soy wax for a clean burn, a cotton braided wick primed with vegetable wax, and fine fragrance oils. No phthalates, dyes, or preservatives and 100% cruelty free.
Burn time: Up to 40 hours
Included in our 10% discount return scheme, for more info. read here
Please be aware of the following candle safety information.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Follow the 2-foot rule. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Only burn candles on a level, heat-resistant surface.
• Never burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Do not allow the flame to touch the sides of the vessel.
• The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunnelling.
• Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
• Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the candle vessel.
• Vessels may become hot during use.
• Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
If you burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time, carbon will collect on the wick, and your wick will begin to “mushroom.” This can cause the wick to become unstable, the flame to get too large, your candle to smoke, and soot to be released into the air and around your candle container