water sports terms and conditions
By making a booking you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, and have provided us with accurate information to help us to give you the best experience on the water.
Individual bookings are secured by full payment. Group bookings are secured by full payment or a £10 pp non-refundable deposit. You can secure your booking by bank transfer or over the phone. We will send you a confirmation email of your booking and receipt of payment.
2. Gift Cards
Gift Cards are paid in full at the time of purchase and are redeemable by any person. Vouchers are valid for a specific value or product / activity for a period up to the 24 months from their purchase date. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and are not redeemable for exclusive events.
3. Safety Consent & Liability
- Prior to the activity starting, participants will be asked to complete a consent form in which you acknowledge the associated risk and disclose relevant medical information. Participants will also be asked to confirm they do not have any covid-19 symptoms.
- Safety is our highest priority and we cannot not take people out thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs prior to and during the activity.
- If in our opinion the participant is not considered to be sufficiently well, fit or able to take part in their activity, we reserve the right to exclude them from the activity at any time, in which case EBB & FLO Living Ltd will not accept liability for any damages, loss or expenses, and fees paid will be non-refundable.
- If participants choose to ignore reasonable instructions, EBB & FLO Living Ltd instructors have the right to exclude them from the whole or part of their session and cannot accept any responsibility for any liability, loss expenses or damages arising as a result.
- All participants MUST wear a buoyancy aid that is accepted as suitable by the Duty Manager.
- All registrations are accepted on the understanding that regulations made by EBB &FLO for the safety of participants must be followed. Participants are asked to respect all the equipment that is provided.
4. Under 18s
- For under 18’s, the consent form will be completed by a parent or guardian. By signing on behalf of a minor, you agree to act ‘in loco parentis’. A legal guardian is responsible for any child/children under the age of 18 whilst partaking in water associated activities.
- Minimum age for unaccompanied hire is 18.
- No child under 8 years of age may go on/in a hire craft.
5. Cancellation by EBB & FLO Living Ltd
We aim to run all sessions as planned. However, in cases of extreme or poor weather or staff sickness, we may have to amend or cancel your session. If we have to cancel your session we will rearrange it for a future date, or offer a credit note valid for 12 months. If neither option is suitable we will refund your booking in full.
7. Cancellation by Customer
There may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session. EBB & FLO Living Ltd will reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the terms below, and try get you on the water on the date of your choice subject to staff availability.
Time before activity date Refund;
- Before 24hrs – Fee paid minus £10 non-refundable deposit
- Within 24hrs – Zero refund
8. Personal belongings
EBB & FLO Living Ltd can store your belongings while you are on the water. Items left in our care are left at the owner’s risk and personal items taken on sessions remain participant’s responsibility.
9. Sharing of information